At Falcon, Quality takes
the topmost priority
Quality Control Procedure
- Incoming Job Inspection
- Surface Finish Testing
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Final Progress/Dispatch Testing/Delivery
- All manufactured or repaired components undergo Visual, Dimensional & Ultrasonic Tests, and undergo dye penetrant inspection when requested. Dimensions are checked to ensure every component is within the tolerance given in the drawings
- Every white metal lined component is ultrasonically tested by our inspection department and issued with a certificate of bonding. All manufactured and repaired components are also dimensionally inspected and certified.
Packaging for Transportation
Every job is packed to ensure:
- Safe transportation anywhere in the world
- Easy identification using the customer’s reference number
- Placement into depot or site storage with no further preparation
- Extreme resistance from degradation caused by externa.